FGL Electro magnetic gravitiy pipeline filter for liquids
The gravity type electromagnetic filters FGL are used for the de-ironizing of enamels etc.
The liquid flows in the inlet cone, which is regulated by a floating valve, flows at a constant and steady into the filter box, which contains grids made of stainless steel AISI 430 influenced by a magnetic field, which is created by the inductor.
A magnetic valve blocks the flow of liquid, in case of an electrical failure; avoiding that the iron particles contained in the filter pack pollutes the purified liquid.
The FGL filters run on direct current on a very low tension from the relative control panel.
- Stainless steel structure
- Loading hoppers in ABS
- All parts that are in contact with the product are made in stainless steel AISI 304
- Filter casing made with stainless steel grids AISI 430 electro-welded types MS or ML (MS for density up to 1.65Kg/dm³ and ML for density over 1.65Kg/dm³)
- The float that regulates the flow of material made in ABS
- Control device for tension shortage
- Winding in class H dipped in resins
- Supply tension 55/110V DC
- Protection grade IP66
- Standard paint RAL 5012
- Case in steel
- Painted in RAL 7032
- Protection grade IP54
- Power supply standard 220-380V 50-60Hz
- Monofase or bifase