FVP Vibrating Electro Magnetic Dust Filter
The vibrating electromagnetic filters FVP are used for the de-ironizing of dry grain materials, sands, clays, fine grinded minerals, etc.
The product that must be de-ironizing, comes in the inlet-cone, flows down into the filter box which contains grids influenced by a magnetic field created by the inductor.
The filter box keeps the iron-particles. A special cycle of demagnetization periodically cleans the filter box.
The FVP filters are equiped by electrical box.
- Structure in steel
- Loading hopper in steel
- The casing filter has a grid in steel-zinc;
- Winding in class H dipped in resins;
- Supply tension 55 V/110V DC;
- Protection grade IP 66;
- Standard paint RAL 5012;
- Vibrator 280-400V 50-60Hz.
- Case in steel
- Painted in RAL 7032;
- Protection grade IP 54;
- Power supply standard 400V & 50Hz